If you are an avid animal lover and want to have the biggest impact possible for animals used in science, the Animal Defenders Squad is for you. You can relax knowing you are fighting the good fight for animals 24/7.
Just set up a regular donation today and you will be a powerful force helping to end animal testing in NZ as an NZAVS ‘Animal Defenders Squad’ member.
Regular giving has multiple benefits for you and the outcomes we both strive for:
- Less administration costs so more money to end animal testing!
- Facilitates campaign budget planning to be more powerful and impactful for animals
- You belong to a group of like-minded people fighting to end animal testing
- You will be wearing an NZAVS wristband making a stand for animals
- You will receive an Animal Defenders Squad sticker
- You can be an inspiration for others to support an end to animal testing in NZ
- You will receive special updates on how your donations are making a difference.
You will also receive a copy of our popular bi-annual magazine, Cruelty Free NZ as it is published.
In short, if you, like us, want to see an end to animal testing sooner rather than later, join the Squad, and together we are a force to be reckoned with.
If you have any questions about the NZAVS Animal Defenders Squad program, please don't hesitate to send us an email — firstname.lastname@example.org.
By filling out the adjacent form, you will instantly become a regular giver from the date you specify. At each time interval that you choose (i.e. weekly, monthly, etc.), the amount you select will be debited from your credit card. To pause this or stop it at any point, you just need to contact someone from our team!
Donations to NZAVS over $5 are tax-deductible. You will receive one receipt at the end of the financial year.
If you set up a regular automatic payment to NZAVS yourself via online banking to 03-1700-0642447-000, please make sure you put "ADS" followed by your name as the reference.
NZAVS is a registered charity, registration number CC58881.